2. International Users. Please note that our Website, Applications and Services are provided in the U.S. and intended for U.S. residents. As such, they are governed by US law. If you use our Website, Applications or Services, your Personal Data will be subject to U.S. law and processed in the U.S. or in other countries.
3. Types of Data We Collect.1. Information You Provide to Us.
2. Information Collected via Technology.
1. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website, Application, and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
5. Mobile Services. We may also collect information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s).
Information Collected from Third Parties.
Use of Your Personal Data
2. User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
3. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
1. Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information. For example, the status of your loan application may be shared with the real estate agent(s) linked to your Account through your referral code.
2. Third Party Service Providers. We may provide your Personal Data to (a) third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website and Application, including with respect to borrowers; (a) credit reporting agencies to perform credit checks, (b) potential lenders to evaluate your eligibility for pre-approval for a loan, to secure and/or service a loan; and/or © other service providers who assist in qualifying, processing, and closing your loan; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to RedDoor.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
2. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in their Account by contacting us or by editing their settings via the Services. If you completely delete all of your Personal Data, then your Account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
4. Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
8. Security of Your Personal Data. RedDoor is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We do not store sensitive user data (like social security number, FICO score or credit reports). All sensitive data is encrypted in transit (while it is operated on) via Very Good Security Inc. (getvgs.com) before being deleted. We also use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while RedDoor uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, RedDoor cannot guarantee its absolute security.